Sunday, June 8
Immediately Following the Sunday Service
Please plan to attend our annual Congregational Meeting. We have business to conduct and we will need a quorum to do so. Here is our agenda for the meeting:
Election of officers and board members. The Nominations Committee has put forth the following nominees:
Officers (one year term)
- President: Jack Harvey
- Vice President: Jo Shaffer
- Treasurer: Steve Bornhoft
- Secretary: Diane Mouskoure
Board Members At-Large (2 year term)
- Chris May (will be serving her second of a 2-year term)
- Dan Cross
- Cheryl Kellogg
- Bob Nixon
- Additional nominations will be accepted if presented during the meeting
Proposed Actions to be voted on:
- Annual Meeting Agenda
- 2014 – 2015 Budget (based on our just completed pledge drive)
- 2014-2019 5-year plan (updated from our current 2013-1018 plan)
- Proposed by-law changes regarding rules/structure of the Board of Directors to strengthen leadership development and succession planning (this includes changes to the Endowment Fund by-laws).
Further details on the by-laws proposed changes will be available after the May board meeting of 20 May 2014. This information will be included in the next weekly e-news.
Please feel free to contact any board member with questions you may have.